Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PT'ing Adventure

I am so excited about the success of potty training Shane. He hasn't had one accident in over a week. I can hardly believe it. He's not going poo in the training potty. He does that in the grown up potty. I just can't believe how fast he's picked up on it. I guess it's because he was truly ready this time around. I'm so glad I decided to wait longer to train him. I'm happy he's almost done before he turns 4 and before he starts school. He won't start school until 2010, but I'm definitely glad he's on the right track. We didn't do the "reward" system either. The only reward we gave him was the way to go we are so proud of you reward. Apparently, that was the only reward he needed. We did buy him a couple of new packages of undies after we were sure he was on the right track. So Daddy went to the store and got him a package of Cars undies and a package of Spider-Man undies. He was so excited that he wanted to wear a pair right away. We let him of course because we decided that if Shane was that excited about his undies then he would be more likely to not go poo in them. We were right. LOL I'm just so proud of him.

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment