Tuesday, June 2, 2009

He did it!

Ok so I'm a very proud mommy. Today I decided I was going to take Shane out of diapers completely. This morning he was a little upset with me because I wouldn't let him put on a diaper, but he got over that. He didn't have one accident all morning. So proud. So he was sitting at the table eating lunch got up and ran in the living room saying Shane has to pee pee. I sat here and watched him. He took his undies off and sat down on the potty. He peed in the potty. He had a small little accident on his way to the potty but nothing major. I'm so excited. Another step in the right direction. I just hope he keeps it up. Hopefully before to long he will be completely trained.

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. How do you know when he's ready for potty training. how old is shane?

    ReplyDelete