Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Barbie Girl

Does anyone else know this song by Aqua? Well I just love this song. I don't know why but I do. Well yesterday I decided I was going to add it to my music player on my blog. I was singing it as it was playing and Shane started singing it with me. It was so cute. I couldn't help but giggle. So today I was surfing the web and Shane was playing while Megan was napping and out of no where I heard him singing Barbie Girl Barbie Girl. I thought it was so cute. He always has a way of making me laugh even when he isn't trying too.

Megan decided today that she was going to stand up in her booster seat at the table and climb onto my counter. This girl is fearless. I'm so afraid she's going to break a leg, arm or something worse. I just don't know what to do with her. Any suggestions? Her brother was a little less of a dare devil but this girl seriously doesn't have any fears, that I know of. LOL

We maybe getting a car tomorrow. I'm hoping the guy doesn't back out of the deal. It will be an even trade for our truck. We need a car so bad. I'm tired of not being able to go anywhere because we can't all fit in the truck together. I miss being able to take the kids to the park and hang out or take them out to dinner for some fun family bonding time. Keep those fingers crossed for us, please.

Oh, I have such a wonderful husband. Remember a couple of weeks ago when I posted about Shane breaking my camera? Well, my darling husband has decided he's going to be getting a new one tomorrow. I'm so excited to be able to take pictures of my munchkins again. I found one that I want at Staples for $109.99. The only Staples that is close to us that carries it is in the next town over. Good thing our Best Buy does price matching. Woot Woot for a new camera. I can't wait.

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment