Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Love Life

I completely love being a mom. Yes our life has its ups and its downs, but what is not to love about kids who love to snuggle up in your lap and love on you. What is not to love about seeing your childs face beaming with pride when they've accomplished something new and great? What is not wonderful about sneaking into your child(s) room(s) at night and watching them sleep so peacefully and angelic? What is not wonderful about seeing those perfect little smiles and the sparkle in their eyes?

I love playing games and watching my kid(s) create their masterpieces. I have been truly blessed. I love all of the madness even when I think I'm going to lose my mind. LOL It's what keeps my life fun and exciting. I can't imagine my life without these munchkins. Homer and I waited a long time before starting our family and I am so glad we did. We have 2 perfect (well in my eyes) children. Yes they don't always get along and they fight but you have to love it when they play so well together and when for no reason at all they just climb up into my lap and want to snuggle. I guess no matter how big they get they will always want mommy snuggle time.

Remember. . . No matter how crazy or mad your life gets always cherish the little things.

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment