Saturday, June 6, 2009

On our way

I am so excited. Shane is well on his way to be potty trained. It has been 2 days without any accidents. The other day he even went poo in the adult potty, not his little potty. I can't believe how well he is doing. I'm actually pretty amazed at how well he is doing. It's been a very long road and this last time he seemed to just grasp of the concept and run with it. Who knew? Not me. I was starting to think that he was going to be in diapers for the rest of his life. LOL Ok not really but you know what I'm talking about. I'm just stumped why he didn't do it before now. He acts like he knew the whole time what he was supposed to be doing. I just don't understand why he didn't. I guess it's really my fault for not taking him out of diapers earlier. I just believed that he would do it when he was ready. I do still believe he did it when he was ready he just needed a little nudge in the right direction.

Our plans for this weekend. Swimming! Yes, I can't wait. I've been wanting to take the kids swimming for a long time and now with the weather being so nice and all I can actually take them. I'm so excited about that. I won't be able to share any pics because Shane broke my camera the other day. I'm super bummed about that, but I'm hoping within the next month I'll be able to get a new one. I've got my eyes on a 10 megapixel Sony Cybershot. It's only $125 right now at Best Buy. It's just going to have to wait a little while unless we get lucky and win some money on scratch offs. LOL My husbands favorite hobby. LOL I think that about sums up the last 2 days. Not really much going on around here. The same old stuff just a different day. LOL

Until next time. . .

2 comments:

  1. Awesome for Shane! He deserves a new pack of big boy panties mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete