Thursday, January 3, 2013

Let It Snow. . . Let It Snow. . . Let It Snow

Today we received our first snow of the year. What a feat for West Texas! Granted. . . It only snowed for about 5 minutes and absolutely nothing stuck to the ground. Does that count for snowing? Well. . . since I actually saw the flurries falling from the sky; I say it snowed. haha I've been keeping an eye on the radar and we have a better chance for snow overnight, so. . . I might just wake up to that pretty white stuff that just happens to sparkle like hundreds of millions little diamonds. Have I mentioned I love the snow? If not, I totally love the snow!! My love of snow comes from growing up North. So I am really hoping that tomorrow morning when I awaken that I awaken to the ground completely covered in the pretty white stuff. I really, really, really hope. Who knows I may just trudge outside in the snow with flip flops on just to get a couple pictures. Why would I even consider going outside in flip flops with snow on the ground? I'm crazy like that. :)

Project 365 Update ~

I am actually doing really well on taking and scrapping my project. I decided it was probably best that after I take my daily photo that I edit it, upload it, scrap, and journal it all in the same day. I think this will help prevent me from becoming overwhelmed at the end of the week since the majority of it will already be done. I am really looking forward to the end of the year when I have the opportunity to print my first scrapbook, ever. I've been scrapbooking digitally since 2008 and I have yet to get a book printed. I am bound and determined to get this one finished and printed. :)

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment