Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oh Boy!

Hey everyone! I'm back with another gorgeous kit to show off. Do you remember those sneek peaks I showed you? Well you finally get to see those beautiful creations she made. I honestly thought I had this post scheduled to automatically post but apparently I did not.

Dawn aka Daybreak Scraps has 2 really precious mini kits out. Oh Boy and Sweetest You are truly perfect little minis. They have lots of options in the paper department as well as the elements. I can see these little minis also being mix and matched with several neutral kits. I just loved working with Oh Boy. I haven't had the chance to snag Sweetest You yet, but that one will be coming up soon. Be sure to stop by Dawn's store at Elemental Scraps to grab these precious minis along with some of Dawn's other beauties! Below are previews to both minis and my layout using Oh Boy.





Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment