Wednesday, September 8, 2010

don't fall far

I'm back! Told you I was behind. You didn't believe me did you?

Jess aka Simply Scraps has some really great releases this week. Jess decided to partake in the color play at Elemental Scraps this month and I absolutely love what she came up with. Don't Fall Far is such an adorable kit. I can see me using this kit over and over again. It's perfect for those apple orchard pics or of your precious little ones. The papers are just precious and I absolutely love the little apple elements. The alpha is just amazing as well. Don't forget that until Friday, September 10th you can grab each piece for just $1. You would really be nuts to pass this up. Below is the preview for each piece and my layout.






She also has a fab kit called Punk Princess. I love the bright pinks/greens of this kit as well as the fabulous papers. This is such a fun kit to work with. Great for scrapping those pics of your little rocker. She also has a set of templates to make scrapping those pics just that much easier. Below are the previews for the kit, templates, and my layout. Don't forget to check out Jess's store at Elemental Scraps for all of her other great kits.





Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment