Friday, September 17, 2010

enjoying nature

Hi everyone! Jess aka Simply Scrappy has some fabulous new releases today. First up is i (heart) digiscrap. Well if you LOVE to digital scrapbook this is going to be an absolute must for your scrapping arsenal. I had an absolute blast working with this kit. I love the soft colors of the palette. I also just adore the papers and those fun little elements. It was really a blast working with this kit. Below you will find the preview of the kit and my layout using it.



Next is Fallish Day. I absolutely fell in love with this kit. I wish autumn would get here already just so I could take my kids back out to this gorgeous park near our house. The colors of this kit are truly perfect for those autumn days of outside playing in the leaves and climbing trees. I love the greens, reds, browns, and yellows of this kit. I'm sure you will love it just as much as I did. Below is the preview of the kit and my layout I made using it.



Don't forget to check out Jess's store at Elemental Scraps for more of her beauties!

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment