Wednesday, September 8, 2010

falling sweetly on you

Hey everyone! Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend. It completely threw me off schedule but I'm back and rearing to go (at least I think I am). I have some great releases that I should of shown off earlier but the weekend really threw me out of my normal routine. Dawn aka Daybreak Scraps Designs has some super cute stuff out. Her color play set, Falling For You, is just adorable and I seriously fell in love with it. I love everything from her papers to her sweet little heart scatter. This is a must must have. What's even better is that until Friday, September 10th you can grab each piece for just $1. Yep you read that right! Just $1 for each piece. Below is the previews and my layout I made with it.




Dawn also has a sweet collaboration kit out called Sweet On You and is it ever sweet. It's full of precious papers and little candy elements. I fell in love with this beauty too. This kit is perfect for really any occasion. It is definitely a versatile kit for your stash. Below is the preview and my layout. Be sure to head to Dawn's store at Elemental Scraps to check out all of her other amazing kits.



Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment