Thursday, January 28, 2010

A fun day. . .

The other day our weather was nice enough for us to go out and play for a few. So that's exactly what we did. The kids and the dog enjoyed being outside in the sunshine. I pretty much enjoyed it myself. I broke out the camera and ended up getting some great pics of the kids. It had been a while since I've taken pictures. I'm not sure why though. I so enjoy taking pics of the kids I have no idea why I don't take them more often. I can't remember the last time they had so much fun. It's been decent weather around here but not decent enough for the kidlets to go out and play. So I'm going to run and play with the kiddies, but I wanted to leave you all with some of my new favorite photos of the kiddies from the other day.




Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment