Thursday, January 14, 2010

On of those nights. . .

that you toss and turn for hours. Your brain never seems to shut off. The other night I lay in bed for over 2 hours trying to go to sleep. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING that has gone on in the last 2 months just seemed to be running thru my mind. Things I wish I would of said to people who ticked me off or did me wrong, people who are hurting, people who pretend to be something they aren't. You know those kinds of people. I being just the type of person I am hold everything in as much as possible and then it tears at my insides until I feel like I'm going to explode. I do everything I can to be there for everyone and yet sometimes I feel like no one stops to think how things might be affecting me. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who really stops and takes the time to think about how things might be affecting the other people around me. Have people really become so thoughtless about others that they just don't care what/who they hurt? Don't answer that. The answer is obvious. Yes, many people have lost all compassion for other people. I won't say everyone has lost their compassion because I do know many people who have an enourmous heart full of love and compassion for others, but there are those few people that you thought were close to you and they just aren't. Those are the people I wish I could separate myself from but is just impossible to do so.

Any how, I'll be back in a few with some great new releases coming out this weekend.

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment