Monday, January 18, 2010

A Heavy Heart . . .

So yesterday I walked away from one of my great true loves. Granted it is only temporarily it's time that I begin to refocus my attention back to my real life true loves. My kids and my husband. Shane is starting school in the fall, I can hardly believe it, so it made me think that I should be working with him more to prepare him for school than spending my time scrapping. Although I've had a wonderful creating for the fabulous ladies I had the chance to work with it's just time to refocus my attention for now. I'm hoping to take the plunge back into Creative Team work once Shane starts school and gets settled down in his new routine. After all that will free up approximately 2 hours for me during the day since Megan will still be napping. It was one of the hardest decisions I have had to make in a while. I felt like I was letting so many people who have just welcomed me and my non experience at the time with open arms. Their truly are wonderful people left in the world. I'm not sure how much updating I will be able to do on my blog, but I will be keeping in touch. Who knows maybe I'll have some little freebies coming out in the not so near future. You just never know what life has in store for you.

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment