Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rather absent lately. . .

I know I've been rather absent here lately. Things have been extremely crazy as real life tends to get.

One day I had to put my darling Megan in timeout because she was being bad. Well while she was in timeout she decided she wanted to fry my laptop. She poured water on it and yep it's fried. Luckily, the HD is still good so I was able to pull everything I had on there off. So I've been in a little bit of a funk lately because I want to scrap but am completely unable to because my dinosaur of a desktops processor isn't good enough to run any of the programs I can use. So I'm just kind of been in a blah kind of mood.

Then if that wasn't enough, the other day my wonderful hubby sent me a text and I went to go respond and the screen on my cell is completely white. I can't do a master reset on it because it's touch screen and doing the power cycle didn't fix the problem. So I called t mobile and they have a replacement on the way to me now. It should be here sometime tomorrow. I've already tracked it this morning. LOL

So I guess I've just not really been in the mood to do much of anything. Scrapping is my release and I haven't been able to do that. I have a very dear friend that will be working on a new blog look for me soon. I've decided it's kind of time for something a little spring like. I get tired of the same look after a while.

That's about it for now so. . .

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment