Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wow!

Where has the time gone? I've been so busy with scrapbooking stuff and then I hurt my back. Apparently I pinched or tweaked some muscle or nerve on Wednesday and then again on Thursday. Thursday evening I went to the ER. I am now on pain meds for obviously the pain and a muscle relaxer to help with the muscle spasms. I'm feeling a little better today but the dr. said it could take up to 2 weeks for it to heal completely. The only downfall to the meds is that they make me extremely drowsy. I sleep a good 10 hours a night and during the day I end up taking at least a 2 hour nap. The rest of my time is spent sitting/laying on the couch hanging out with the family. I haven't hardly been on at all. I will be without the pain meds and muscle relaxers on Tuesday because H goes back to work. So I guess we'll see how healed up I am on Tuesday.

The kids are so awesome! I love them dearly. They continue to be their normal rambunctous selves. I guess I couldn't expect anything different from them. H has been a god send these last couple of days. He's been doing all of the cleaning. The only thing I've done is cook dinner yesterday and tonight. He does all of the dishes, sweeping, giving the kids baths. It's been awesome being able to kick back and relax. I couldn't ask for a better husband. Just when I've begun to accept some of his habits he turns around and does stuff like this for me. He's truly a blessing in my life. Well, the meds are starting to kick in so I guess I'm off for tonight.

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment