Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sneak Peek Contest ~ Part Three

Hey everyone! I'm back with the final sneak peek preview that will be on my blog. I'm pretty sure there is still one other kit out there floating around that is dying for a new home. Keep on searching. I've loved playing this with you all and I hope you all have enjoyed it too. This one might be a little harder than the others, but it wouldn't be any fun if we made it easy now would it? LOL Here is my final sneak peek for you.



Links to the stores to check

LemmonCity Productions
Steel City Scraps
Christie Lemmon Designs

2 comments:

  1. Oh may word I can't believe I found it and it is at the top of my wish list just don't know if i am allowed to be greedy.

    Gonna give it a few to see if anyone eles answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gonna have to go for it since I really want this kit and noone has guessed yet. In the Wash This really is a adorible kit!

    ReplyDelete