Monday, July 20, 2009

Vacation Over

Well if you can call it a vacation. LOL I don't really consider a pinched nerve a vacation but I've had lots of down time the last few days. H goes back to work tomorrow so I thought I would give it a try today without my muscle relaxers. Well I made it all day without them but I'm in some pretty serious pain right now. I don't know how I'm going to make it until Friday. Friday is his next day off. I guess I'll just have to deal with things the best that I can. I'll take Aleve for the pain because the pain meds make me drowsy as well as the muscle relaxer. I'll take the muscle relaxer in the evening when he gets home this way if I crash on the couch at least he will be here to watch the kids. LOL Today wasn't to bad without them but I know it would of been much better with them.

I got to sleep in this morning. That was a nice treat. Shane and I got up around 10 this morning. I have no idea what time H got up. It's not very often I get to sleep in like that. It was definitely a nice treat. He's taken such good care of me these last couple of days. I'm going to be lost without him tomorrow. LOL

My to do list tomorrow includes lots of laying around and playing with the kids. I have a couple loads of laundry to do but Shane will help me do those. He's blossoming into such a big helper. Megan is even starting to help put clothes in the dryer. She hasn't quite mastered pushing the button to turn the dryer on but she's learning. I can't wait until they are both old enough to actually do all the laundry themselves. ROFL Well I think that's it for me tonight. I'm about to head off to bed for some much needed ZZZZZZ's.

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment