Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's a family tradition

Hey Everyone! I'm popping in really quick to tell you about some great new releases from Simply Scrappy. I haven't had the chance to work with everything yet but I did get a chance to snag Family Reunion. Jess also has an awesome template pack that go with Family Reunion. This kit just blows my mind. I love everything from the word bits to the papers and everything in between. It really is a perfect kit for many different LO's but I decided to go with the them of the kit. So, I scrapped a pic of my wonderful husband (he's the tall drink of water) with his siblings at this years family reunion. I absolutely love how this LO came together and I can imagine I will be going back to this kit time and again. Jess also has several other new releases out this week. Check out all of the previews below and be sure to stop by her store at Elemental Scraps to snag on these beauties. Before I forget, check out her blog for some super great freebies too!








Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment