Monday, August 9, 2010

and the tears begin. . .

Today was the beginning of a very hard road for me. I went in to fill out some paperwork for my oldest, who's only 4, to see if he met all of the qualifications for school. He did still qualify and he officially starts school on August 23rd. I'm truly devastated. I was trying to prepare myself mentally but I guess I failed miserably. So it's official, my baby is growing up. . . and I'm definitely not ready for it. Time to start school clothes shopping. . .

Until next time. . .

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Mom....hard times ahead. I would lie, but you know I can't...damn filter button doesn't work, but know you are ahead for the ride of your life! He is set for greatness, and will amaze you more everyday. Just buzz me when you need someone to "mommy" a billion times in an hour.....HUGZZ x's infinity

    ReplyDelete