Thursday, August 12, 2010

grab a snack. . . it's gonna be a long one. . .

Yes I know I'm slacking and I'm making up for it today. I have lots to tell you all. So lets get started.

Liz aka Sweet Digi Scraps, has some gorgeous new kits out. They actually released on Tuesday, told you I was behind. Three R's is just a stunning kit. I absolutely LOVE it. It's a school themed kit and it's just perfect for this time of year, with school starting back and all. Danyale has some gorgeous cluster borders and word art to go with Three R's.



Liz also has a kit called Spunk out. Such a gorgeous kit. I love the colors in this kit. Danyale also whipped up a super cool alpha to go along with Spunk. Check 'em out below.


GottaPixel is having their monthly GGI (Gotta Grab It) Event this Saturday the 14th. This is an awesome sale and you would be absolutely insane to pass this up. In addition to their monthly GGI Event they are also having a huge, huge, HUGE Back to School sale. I'm sure everybody is going to be busy with their own back to school shopping etc, but make sure you put time aside for this amazing sale.


Sweet Digi Scraps is also releasing a new kit. It is super stunning and I'm going to give you just a little taste of what you will be seeing.


And now if you made it all the way thru all of the news I had to share you deserve a little something special. Danyale has made some super cute bookmarks to go along with Three R's and Jan has a great quick page for you as well. To grab these super great freebies head to Danyale's Blog and Jan's Blog.

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment