Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Back to regularly scheduled programming

Wowza! Life has been hectic to say the least! Three kids, college full-time, and normal, everyday duties. Who has time to blog? This is the busiest time of the year for me. We are in the midst of Birthday/Holiday Season around here and I decided that it is time to make some sort of downtime for me. Scrapping is my life, outside of my family. It allows me the creative outlet that I otherwise would not get. I am grateful for the chance to preserve my families memories. So I am taking time for myself. Who doesn't need time for themselves? You will randomly get to see some of my scrappy-ness, some of what our life is like on a daily basis, and just some random vents by me. Sit back and enjoy. Don't forget your snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment