Monday, April 25, 2011

Project ~ Happiness

I thoroughly enjoy it when I have both of my kids home. S did not have school Friday because it was Good Friday. With both of the kids home I decided to do something fun for lunch.


Tortilla Pizza

I went to the store and grabbed everything we would need. Tortillas, pizza sauce, cheese, and all of our other favorite pizza toppings. I let the kids each make their own (which is always the most fun). We had an absolute blast and I could tell the kids enjoyed "making" their own lunch. Tortilla pizza is such a quick, easy, and fun lunch idea. I think I will incorporate it into our lunch schedule while S is out of school for the summer.





What makes you happy?


Until next time. . .

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I made my own pizza when I was little and I still remember it. :)

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for fun!! I would have never thought to have put them on tortillas! Great idea! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete