Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Project ~ Happiness

I started doing this once upon a time and completely let flounder. I don't know why I start things and can't finish them. I stumbled across Leigh vs. Laundry's blog again yesterday (because I follow her on facebook too) and decided I was going to start participating again. So here we go. . . this is technically Week #7, but my Week #1.



Houston Zoo

We decided we wanted to take the kids to the zoo; unfortunately, we live in an area that does not have a local zoo. The closest zoo to us is 3 hours away, but from what I heard it is not a very good zoo. So, the beginning of April we decided to pack up and head to Houston (10 hours away). We had a blast visiting family and taking the kids to the zoo. They had so much fun going through this little tube that ran through this large tank. S went through it a couple of times and M went through it way more than a couple. According to Grandma (who we got separated from), M went through the tunnel 10 times while we were waiting outside for them. I loved seeing the pure excitement on the kids faces. Here are a couple more photos from our Zoo Adventure.





Until next time. . .

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo of the lemur - so cute. We are very lucky to have a great zoo just down the street. Glad you started the Happiness Project again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first photo of the kids. Looks like they are swimming along with all the other sea life!

    =)

    ReplyDelete