Monday, November 28, 2011

Tribute To Tyler

Hey everyone! I just wanted to pop in really quick and remind you of the amazing kit that was created to help a truly amazing family who is struggling with not only the loss of their precious baby, but financially as well. All of the proceeds from the sale of the kit will go directly to the family for whatever needs the see fit to fulfill. A Tribute to Tyler is a very cute and adorable little boy kit, but it is really versatile with the amount of elements provided. I used the kit to scrap a page of my children. This is one very special kit for a very special family who truly need your love and generosity this holiday season. Be sure to swing by Scrapable or Funky Playground to purchase this amazing kit! If you would like to read more about the Burdick family you may do so by visiting their CaringBridge site.

You get all of this for a small price tag of $10!

Here is my layout I made using Tribute to Tyler.


No comments:

Post a Comment