Friday, October 1, 2010

October Color Play has arrived and other goodies too!

You read that right. It's time for October Color Play at Elemental Scraps. Jess aka Simply Scrappy has some fab new stuffs out too. I love the color play at Elemental Scraps and I really adore Jess's contribution. As you all know fall is here or about here. Jess has some beautiful elements and papers to scrap all of those fall~ish photos perfectly. I love her papers and the elements are so versatile that they can be used for so many different layouts other than those of fall. Truly beautiful stuff.

Jess also has a regular new release out. Dirt Don't Hurt is perfect for all of those boys and girls who love to get out and get dirty. I have a couple of those around here and I have been looking for the perfect kit to scrap their photos. This one is it. It's gorgeous and so much fun to work with. From the papers to the little pail and shovel it's so fabulous! Below are the previews for all of Jess' new releases as well as my layouts using each product. Don't forget to check out Jess' store at Elemental Scraps for some more of her fabulous creations!







Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment