Friday, July 16, 2010

Adorable or Built Boy Tough? Why not both?

I've been a busy little bee. Today I am showcasing 2 products for Digital Scrap Cafe today. First up is Adorable by Three Hearts Designs. It really is adorable and I had an absolute blast working iwth this kit. This kit showcases simplicity at it's best. Simple but elegant! I love it. Below is a preview of the kit and my layout.



Next up is Built Boy Tough by Aprilisa Designs and Pure Creativity Designs. If you have a special little boy or man in your life you have to have this kit. It is truly perfect for every kind of layout you can think of for a boy. I had so much fun working with this kit. It has to be one of my favorites to date. Below is a preview of the kit and my layout I made using it.


Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment