Monday, November 16, 2009

100 Days of School

Hey everyone! I'm back today with a new kit from Shel of Shel Belle Scraps. Ok it's not so new. It's been released already but for some reason yahoo mail didn't like me for a while and ate some of my emails. All of a sudden I got them all last night. Go figure! So anywho. . . Shel never ceases to amaze me at her talent. I do not have kids that are school age as of yet but I did manage to be able to work with this kit just fine. I had no problems whipping something together. This kit works for all of those school pics as well as those pics of your youngins' coloring, drawing or just being creative. You can grab this fabulous kit in Shel's store at Stuff to Scrap.

A preview of the kit.


And my layout I made with it.


Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment