Friday, September 4, 2009

Speed Scrap tomorrow!

Hey everyone! I know I've seriously been neglecting my blog. Sometimes I just get into a funk and don't feel like blogging or much of anything else. I'm working on a new freebie that will be available sometime next week so keep checking back.

As some of you know I'm on Shel Belle Scraps CT also. She's finally decided to take the plunge and start selling her designs. She is selling at Stuff to Scrap. I'm really excited for her new venture. She has a new kit coming out on Sunday in her shop. I'll post my layout and the preview of the kit either later this evening or tomorrow sometime. It just depends on when I get to work with it.

Shel is hosting her very first speed scrap tomorrow at Stuff to Scrap. I'm looking forward to this speed scrap. So head on over to Stuff to Scrap, register, and join in on the fun. Hope to see you all there!


No comments:

Post a Comment