Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Apple doesn't fall far from the Tree!

Do you know this saying? It is so true. I've been carefully studying Megan's eating habits and she is just like me. She loves pasta. She sits there and picks the pasta out of everything and leaves the meat. Have I mentioned I LOVE pasta?! It's so funny because not only is she a big pasta eater but she loves salad stuff too. It just cracks me up. Shane on the other hand isn't to crazy about pasta. He prefers meats. It doesn't matter what kind to him as long as it is meat. He's just like H. Shane does love salad stuff too. In fact, he eats tomatoes whole. Just like if it were an apple. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I would always eat salad when I was pregnant with them. We still eat lots of salads to this day. Mainly for lunches and even as a little side dish with dinner. Anyway, I just thought it was funny how much Megan is like me and Shane is like H.

We have a fairly busy end of the week ahead of us but I am planning on making time to take the kids swimming. We haven't been in forever and it's almost the end of the season. Soon the weather will be turning cooler and we won't be able to go swimming until next year. Needless to say I want to take advantage of it as much as possible.

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment